Webkinz Forum and Trade Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Forum and Trade Center

Safe webkinz trades and forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grandma001

SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items.   SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:58 pm

Admin wrote:
oh.... and i would be interested in your classic gaming items also

i could give you 1 exclusive per item in that theme

unless it is a bigger item... then i can give you 2 or 3 exclusives for it

I am interested in the totem pole, love puppy couch and elephant fountain.

Sorry, I need to find Admin's list to pick from.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items.   SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:05 pm

Grandma001 wrote:
Admin wrote:

well i have elephant fountain and totem pole
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzforum.forumakers.com
Grandma001

PostSubject: Re: SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items.   SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:57 pm

Admin wrote:
Grandma001 wrote:
Admin wrote:

I guess I need to wait to see if she is trading me the totem pole but I have two tables and coffee tables and would like to have more than one of each of the items. I'll be able to keep one of each for myself if I get duplicates. If you are interested in trading for the tables, tell me what to do next. (I'll be back on about 2 PM (EST).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items.   SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:27 pm

Grandma001 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Grandma001 wrote:
Admin wrote:

I guess I need to wait to see if she is trading me the totem pole but I have two tables and coffee tables and would like to have more than one of each of the items. I'll be able to keep one of each for myself if I get duplicates. If you are interested in trading for the tables, tell me what to do next. (I'll be back on about 2 PM (EST).

On this website you don't have to have lines or waiting lists to offer

since she is offline, we can trade, or if you prefer waiting, no big deal

i do have 3 totem poles too, if you need more

I may not be on at 2 though. and since this is your first trade, and sparklequeens first trade, you will need my assistence. The trading thing is in a sticky so you can read how to do it, but i will still need to be here
Back to top Go down
sparklequeen

sparklequeen

PostSubject: Re: SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items.   SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:30 pm

Admin wrote:
sparklequeen wrote:
Admin wrote:
oh, i have a few game themed items

i have a bed, couch, TV, and toybox... i might have more too

cool i really like those

yes...what would you trade for them

well do you have any thing more
Back to top Go down
sparklequeen

sparklequeen

PostSubject: Re: SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items.   SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:31 pm

Grandma001 wrote:
Admin wrote:

ok so what do you want to offer for them
Back to top Go down
sparklequeen

sparklequeen

PostSubject: Re: SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items.   SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:32 pm

Grandma001 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Grandma001 wrote:
Admin wrote:

ok mabey so what is the hole trade so far
Back to top Go down
Grandma001

PostSubject: Re: SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items.   SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:17 pm

sparklequeen wrote:
Grandma001 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Grandma001 wrote:
Admin wrote:

ok mabey so what is the hole trade so far

SparkleQueen, I posted earlier about the game room pieces that I have (dresser, table, coffee table, and clock). You asked about trading the clock and one other piece for the totem pole and I said yes. If you are interested in all of the game room pieces that I listed, I was naming things on your list that I would like to have.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items.   SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:12 pm

SparkleQueen, you haven't worked out a trade yet

you are still talking about it
Back to top Go down
lbumgard

PostSubject: interested in your....   SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:45 pm

I was wondering if you had the yorkie or love frog psi?? and im interested in those if you have them and a master grill
Back to top Go down
sparklequeen

sparklequeen

PostSubject: Re: SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items.   SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:00 am

lbumgard wrote:
I was wondering if you had the yorkie or love frog psi?? and im interested in those if you have them and a master grill

no and i might get one and yes i do have a mastergrill i have 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items.   SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SparkleQueen's Gift Exange Full Of Rare and Super Exclusive Items.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2